Michigan Auto Law maintains this video library as a helpful resource for victims of car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents and wrongful death. Within this library, you will find explanations of no fault benefits, client testimonials, helpful advice and answers to common questions such as “Do I Have a Case?.” Our auto accident attorneys also provide seminars for Michigan Lawyers regarding current no fault law and best practice litigation.
Michigan No Fault Law has never been more challenging for lawyers or frustrating for accident victims. Our clients have told us they found renewed hope and comfort immediately upon meeting our specialized auto accident lawyers. Our videos can provide the “next best thing” to a personal meeting or a free consultation.
Michigan Auto Accident Lawyers – No Fault Benefits
Michigan No Fault Benefits Overview
- Presented by: Michigan Auto Accident Attorney, Larry Gursten
- Description: Larry Gursten, Auto Accident Attorney, explains all 5 Michigan No Fault Benefits, the application process, one year time limit for filing forms and/or lawsuit.
- Length: 7 minutes, 15 seconds
Other Video Resources
- Client Testimonials
- Ruth: Wrongful Death Case
- Dee: Auto Accident Victim
- Dave: Car Accident Victim
- Heather: Car Accident Victim
- Truck Accident Victim
- Traumatic Brain Injury Victim
- Detroit Traumatic Brain Injury Victim
- No Fault Benefits & Advice
- Do I Have a Case?
- No Fault Benefit Overview
- Medical & Mileage Benefits
- Replacement Services
- Wage Loss
- Attendant Care
- Protecting Yourself
- Purchase UM/UIM Coverage
- How Citizens Can Help Fix Law
- Auto Insurance Under Investigation
- Michigan Mini Tort Claims
- Michigan Lawyers Educational Videos
- Auto Accident Third Party Litigation
- Closed Head Injury Exceptions