The Best Car Accident Lawyers In Michigan Are At Michigan Auto Law
Michigan Auto Law is a law firm unlike any other in the state. We believe in practicing only one area of law and we’re committed to being the best car accident lawyers in Michigan.
For more than 50 years, our team — including over 20 personal lawyers and a large team of paralegals and support staff — has devoted itself exclusively to helping people who have been injured in car, truck and motorcycle crashes.
If you want the best car accident lawyer in Michigan for your automobile crash case, call now (866) 329-1722 for a free consultation. You can also get help by visiting our contact page or you can sue the chat feature on our website.
To quote Michigan Lawyers Weekly:
“Michigan’s largest law firm completely specializing in serious automobile accidents.”
Due to our focus and experience, Michigan Auto Law attorneys consistently secure top-reported verdicts and settlements in the state.
Here are just a few examples of our recent settlements:
- $34.5 Million – Attorney Steven Gursten secured the largest-reported truck settlement in the U.S. This is the largest ever truck injury settlement by an attorney in the state.
- $14.3 Million – Our attorneys won this car accident verdict in Clinton County in a case involving a traumatic brain injury, extensive economic damages and loss of consortium. The defense’s final pre-trial settlement offer was $25,000.
- $13.5 Million – We settled a case for a victim in a truck crash who suffered major burn injuries.
- $10.5 Million – Attorney Steven Gursten obtained this truck accident recovery for a woman who was seriously injured when a truck crashed into her vehicle.
- $9 Million – Attorney Steven Gursten obtained this recovery for a man who lost both of his legs in a rear-end truck collision. This was the largest pain and suffering only settlement in the state of the preceding decade.
- $7 Million – The parents of a young man who was killed by a speeding driver sued for his pain and suffering before he passed. This was the top reported car accident settlement in the state that year. Notably, our best car acciddent lawyers in Michigan were also able to recover an additional $4 million dollars in contribution over the insurance policy limits for the family.
- $6.2 million – Michigan Auto Law attorneys settled a wrongful death case involving a negligent commercial vehicle driver causing the death of a motorcyclist.
- $5.65 Million – A jury awarded this amount to our client who had suffered a traumatic brain injury as a result of being run over in a crash. This was largest reported car crash verdict in Macomb County and in the state for the year.
- $5.1 Million – This wrongful death settlement in a rear-end collision case was the largest reported wrongful death settlement in Washtenaw County and the largest reported motor vehicle wrongful death settlement in the state for an individual killed in a crash for that year.
- $3.9 Million – Our attorneys obtained this settlement for the family of a man who was killed when a gravel hauler driver lost control.
- $3.5 Million – Our attorneys settled a traumatic brain injury case, where a tire had separated on the highway, hitting the victim who was riding in a passing car. This was the top-reported personal injury settlement in a wheel separation automobile crash in the state for that year.
Importantly, Attorney at Law Magazine summed up precisely how those case results fit into Michigan Auto Law’s overall track record:
“Michigan Auto Law has been listed for 17 consecutive years with the top reported settlements and trial verdicts in Michigan… This remarkable record eclipses every other law firm in Michigan…”
Click here to learn more about the top-reported trial verdicts and settlements that Michigan Auto Law attorneys have won for our clients.
To find out how much your automobile crash case may be worth, check out our “Car Accident Settlement Calculator.”
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Michigan Auto Law, we guarantee that the service from our attorneys will exceed your expectations.
Great settlements in 98% of cases
More than 98 percent of Michigan Auto Law cases result in great settlements and verdicts. See the full list here.
Pricing: How do you pay?
We get paid only if you win. Find out how!
Our attorneys are leaders in the legal world making them the best car accident lawyers in Michigan fighting to protect the legal rights of crash victims.
Distinguished Honors and Awards
Find out why Michigan is the most awarded automobile crash law firm in Michigan.
Experts on Auto Accident Law
Our attorneys are specialized in automobile crashes in Michigan and train other attorneys at legal seminars throughout the country.
Michigan Auto Law has Consistently Been Named by Independent Organizations as the Best Car Accident Lawyers in Michigan
Michigan Lawyers Weekly: “Arguably the Best in the Business”
We are grateful for the many accomplishments that Michigan Auto Law’s hard work has produced.
But the accomplishment that we are most proud of is the way we treat our clients. At Michigan Auto Law, every client is always treated with the utmost care, respect and compassion. The same will be true for you once you become a Michigan Auto Law client.
We invite you to see for yourself by checking out any of our client reviews from around the state.
Michigan Auto Law car accident lawyers are named to “The Best Lawyer’s in America®” list
For the 10th year in a row, Michigan Auto Law car accident lawyers have been listed in “The Best Lawyers in America®” directory, an honor bestowed on only the top 5% of attorneys in the U.S.
U.S. News List of Best Accident Law Firms
Michigan Auto Law was named in the 2018 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®, which was the 8th straight year that our firm has been ranked as a Tier 1 firm for automobile crash litigation in Metro Detroit.
Who is best car accident lawyer in Michigan for your case?
The best car accident lawyer in Michigan for your case is one who: (1) specializes in automobile crash cases; (2) has a track record of million-dollar verdicts and settlements; (3) treats clients with compassion, care and respect; (4) returns phone calls; and (5) receives favorable reviews from past clients.
To help crash victims determine which of the more than 42,000 personal injury attorney is the right one for them, crash victims need to give serious consideration to – and ask hard questions – about the following ten important issues:
- Results: Does the law firm have a track record of getting notable verdicts and settlements for its clients?
- Client Care: Does a law firm’s testimonials show that the attorneys treat clients with courtesy, compassion, respect and dignity?
- Focus: Do the attorneys claim they are the best car accident lawyers for your Michigan case haveing the best knowledge and training in No-Fault law knowing the ins and outs like the back of its hand or does it just dabble in such cases?
- Services: What services does the law firm offer to address your needs as a client?
- Leadership: What honors and awards have been bestowed on the law firm and/or its attorneys?
- Knowledge: How often are the law firm’s lawyers looked to as “experts” by newspapers, TV and radio?
- Commitment: Are the attorneys so committed to the cause of helping car, truck and motorcycle accident victims that they share their hard-earned expertise with other lawyers?
- Involvement: Are the attorneys involved in groups, associations and committees whose missions are to protect the rights of automobile crash victims?
- Resources: Does the law firm and it’s attorneys have the resources they will be necessary to take on – and beat – the wealthy car insurance companies?
- Compensation: How does the law firm get paid for helping you?
To learn more, order your FREE copy of our book, “How to Choose the Right Lawyer.”
How do you choose the best car accident lawyer in Michigan for your case? Call the auto accident attorneys at Michigan Auto Law
If you or a loved one has suffered serious car accident injuries and you have questions about your legal rights to pain and suffering compensation, economic damages and auto No-Fault insurance benefits, you can speak to an experienced auto accident lawyer at (800) 777-0028 for a free consultation about choosing the best car accident lawyer in Michigan for your case. You can also get help from an experienced auto accident attorney by visiting our contact page or you can use the chat feature on our website.