The Best Auto Accident Lawyers Are At Michigan Auto Law
Michigan Auto Law is a personal injury law firm unlike any other in the state. We believe in practicing only one area of law and we’re committed to doing being the best auto accident lawyers in Michigan.
For more than 50 years, our team — including over 20 personal injury lawyers, auto accident lawyers and a large team of paralegals and support staff — has devoted itself exclusively to helping people who have been injured in car, truck and motorcycle accidents.
To quote Michigan Lawyers Weekly:
“Michigan’s largest law firm completely specializing in serious automobile accidents.”
Due to our focus and experience, Michigan Auto Law personal injury lawyers and auto accident attorneys consistently secure top-reported verdicts and settlements in Michigan car, truck and motorcycle accident lawsuits. For example:
- Top Car Accident verdict: $5.65 million traumatic brain injury verdict, which was the largest reported auto negligence verdict and the second largest reported verdict, overall, in Michigan that year.
- Top Car Accident settlement: $7 million wrongful death, pain and suffering settlement, which was the top reported car accident settlement in Michigan that year.
- Top Truck Accident settlement: $34 million settlement for a serious truck accident case. This was the top truck settlement in the U.S. for that year and the largest ever by a Michigan lawyer.
- Top Motorcycle Accident settlement: $6.2 million wrongful death settlement where a commercial vehicle caused the death of a motorcyclist.
Importantly, Attorney at Law Magazine summed up precisely how those case results fit into Michigan Auto Law’s overall track record:
“Michigan Auto Law has been listed for 17 consecutive years with the top reported injury settlements and trial verdicts in Michigan… This remarkable record eclipses every other law firm in Michigan…”
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Michigan Auto Law, we guarantee that the service from our personal injury lawyers will exceed your expectations.
Great settlements in 98% of cases
More than 98 percent of Michigan Auto Law cases result in great settlements and verdicts. See the list here.
Pricing: How do you pay?
We get paid only if you win. Find out how!
Our personal injury lawyers are leaders in the legal world fighting to protect the legal rights of accident victims.
Distinguished Honors and Awards
Find out why Michigan is the most awarded auto accident law firm in Michigan.
Experts on Auto Accident Law
Our auto accident attorneys train other attorneys at legal seminars throughout the country.
Michigan Auto Law has Consistently Been Named by Independent Organizations as the Best Accident Lawyer in Michigan
Michigan Lawyers Weekly: “Arguably the Best in the Business”
We are grateful for the many accomplishments that Michigan Auto Law’s hard work has produced.
But the accomplishment that we are most proud of is the way we treat our clients. At Michigan Auto Law, every client is always treated with the utmost care, respect and compassion. The same will be true for you once you become a Michigan Auto Law client.
We invite you to see for yourself by checking out any of our client reviews from around the state.
Michigan Auto Law auto accident attorneys are named to “The Best Lawyer’s in America®” list
For the 10th year in a row, Michigan Auto Law personal injury lawyers have been listed in “The Best Lawyers in America®” directory, an honor bestowed on only the top 5% of attorneys in the U.S.
U.S. News List of Best Accident Law Firms
Michigan Auto Law was named in the 2018 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®, which was the 8th straight year that our firm has been ranked as a Tier 1 firm for personal injury litigation in Metro Detroit.
How to Find the Best Auto Accident Lawyer in Michigan
To help car, truck and motorcycle accident victims determine which of the more than 42,000 auto accident lawyers in Michigan is the right one for them accident victims need to give serious consideration to – and ask hard questions – about the following ten important issues:
- Results: Does the law firm have a track record of getting notable verdicts and settlements for its clients?
- Client Care: Does a law firm’s testimonials show that the attorneys treat clients with courtesy, compassion, respect and dignity?
- Focus: Does the law firm know the ins and outs of Michigan auto accident law like the back of its hand or does it just dabble in such cases?
- Services: What services does the law firm offer to address your needs as a client?
- Leadership: What honors and awards have been bestowed on the law firm and/or its attorneys?
- Knowledge: How often are the law firm’s lawyers looked to as “experts” by newspapers, TV and radio?
- Commitment: Are the personal injury lawyers so committed to the cause of helping car, truck and motorcycle accident victims that they share their hard-earned expertise with other lawyers?
- Involvement: Are the personal injury lawyers and auto accident lawyers involved in groups, associations and committees whose missions are to protect the rights of accident victims?
- Resources: Does the law firm and its personal injury lawyers have the resources they will be necessary to take on – and beat – the wealthy car insurance companies?
- Compensation: How does the law firm get paid for helping you?
To learn more, order your FREE copy of our book, “How to Choose the Right Lawyer.”