Proven Lawyer Transition Plan at Michigan Auto Law
Not happy with your lawyer? Michigan Auto Law’s Proven Lawyer Transition Plan can easily change that by matching you up with an attorney who puts your best interests first.
Does your lawyer not return your phone calls? Are they not taking your case seriously or too preoccupied with their own problems to devote the time necessary to your case? Does your lawyer have his or her own legal troubles?
People sometimes hire the wrong lawyer, plain and simple. Here are the answers to some questions you may have.
Can I change lawyers in the middle of a case?
Whatever your reason, you can change lawyers at any time, even in the middle of a case. If your lawyer is not representing you in the way you expect then you have the absolute right to get a new lawyer.
You can fire your Michigan lawyer at any time and for any reason. The comment to Michigan Rules of Professional Conduct Rule 1.16(a)(3) provides that a “client has a right to discharge a lawyer at any time, with or without cause . . .”
You don’t have to stay with a lawyer who you lack confidence in.
What are the steps in our Proven Lawyer Transition Plan?
Our Proven Lawyer Transition Plan was started because many of the people we help are referred to Michigan Auto Law from other attorneys. This Plan was created to make it as easy as possible for the client and the attorney. It is a proven process for clients to easily transition to a new lawyer, whether that client is referred by another attorney or that client wants to fire his existing attorney and change lawyers. Our Proven Lawyer Transition Plan includes same-day service and you receive immediate help from one of our experienced auto accident attorneys.
Here’s how our easy, 3-step Proven Lawyer Transition Plan works:
- Step #1: FREE consultation about your case and how we can turn it around for you. You can call, come in for a face-to-face meeting or we can come visit you.
- Step #2: You sign up to have Michigan Auto Law represent you, which ends your relationship with the lawyer who wasn’t working for you.
- Step #3: The same day you sign up with Michigan Auto Law, we get to work on putting your case on track: (a) We order your file from your previous attorney; (b) We help you get back on track with your auto No-Fault benefits such as medical, wage loss, replacement services and attendant care that you’re entitled to under the law; and (c) We help you get the pain and suffering compensation settlement you deserve.
Why should I hire Michigan Auto Law?
With a proven track record that includes the highest auto settlements by Michigan attorneys we can often get significantly better and faster results for our clients than other law firms in Michigan.
When you use the Michigan Auto Law Proven Lawyer Transition Plan, you get car accident attorneys who make you and your case the priority.
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell® for the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
- Trial attorneys who regularly obtain top-reported verdicts and settlements throughout the state.
- Lawyers with a track record of achieving substantial settlements for our client in more than 98% of our lawsuits.
- A law firm with 20 attorneys and a highly-trained, highly-skilled professional staff.
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee . We promise unlimited communication with your lawyer and phone calls are always returned within a day. Our attorneys are also here on nights and weekends to help you.