Michigan Auto Law Blog Community Guidelines:
- The Michigan Auto Law blog is an open forum that discusses and offers commentary on issues of public concern. We understand that passionate remarks, colorful language and even hyperbole is a part of an open dialogue.
- However, we do not condone and will not publicly post profanity, name-calling, threats, harassment, lewdness, or any display of bigotry or racial intolerance.
- We do not post comments from Internet trolls.
- Do not post spam and irrelevant content.
- We do not post links that are stuffed into comments if those links are purely gratuitous, mostly or entirely for self-promotion, and/or will not be of use to our readers.
Your public safety
When posting questions or comments, don’t give out personal information such as home or e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, credit card numbers, social security numbers, passwords, etc. For your own privacy and protection, please contact our attorneys directly instead.
We reserve the right to not post and/or remove any content that does not respect these guidelines. If you have any questions, or to report any infractions, please contact us at email@example.com.