Help for truck accident lawyers “Big 10 Rules of the Road”
Video advice from a national seminar
Below is a series of 13 videos for truck accident lawyers, with tips on how to best prove your case after a serious truck accident.
In the videos, Steven Gursten, one of the most renowned truck accident attorneys in the country, is sharing his “Big 10 Rules of the Road” during an American Association for Justice Interstate Truck Litigation Group conference in New Orleans.
For help from an attorney at Michigan Auto Law now, call (800) 777-0028. There’s no cost or obligation.
Introduction: How to handle truck accident lawsuits.
- Rule 1: How to find truck driver fatigue in any serious truck accident
- Rule 2: Physically fit truckers are less likely to cause truck accidents
- Rule 3: How to prove the truck driver lied – Preserve documents/log books in discovery
- Rule 4: How to investigate a trucker who caused a truck accident
- Rule 5: Motor carriers must keep a complete truck driver qualification file
- Rule 6: Use GPS black boxes to prove your truck accident case
- Rule 7: How to depose a sick or tired trucker after a truck accident
- Rule 8: How ignoring the pre-trip inspection can cause a truck crash
- Rule 9: Bad weather: Not the cause of a truck accident
- Rule 10: Why a truck accident is always the truck company’s fault
- Bonus Rule 11: False log books after a truck accident – Same as lying under oath
- Bonus Rule 12: Knowing Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations – Not just the truck lawyer’s job
How Michigan Auto Law can help you
If you’re a truck accident lawyer and need help with a case, visit our online guide: Help for attorneys with truck accident litigation.
If you’ve been in a truck crash, call (800) 777-0028 to speak with an attorney today. The call and the advice are free. You can also fill out our consultation form.