Today, I want to share some of our attorneys’ recent Michigan car accident settlement success stories.
These are important for several reasons. These settlement results and trial verdicts are the reason we can settle auto accident cases faster and for significantly more money than the thousands of lawyers and dozens of law firms that say they handle car accident cases. They are also important because the people we help can relate to these Michigan car accident settlement stories. When a car accident victim comes to us for help after they have been injured, they often tell us that our reviews, client testimonials, and these Michigan car accident settlement stories are the biggest reasons they chose us to be their lawyer.
Almost all of our cases and lawsuits end in very favorable settlements for our clients and we have an excellent trial record that defense attorneys and insurance companies pay to avoid. We have recovered the top-reported auto accident jury verdicts and auto accident settlements in Michigan for many years and hold the records for the highest reported trial verdict for an auto accident or truck accident injury case in several different counties in Michigan. Our clients know they can safely put their trust in us to recover the No-Fault benefits and the pain and suffering compensation for their injuries that they are entitled to.
Sample Michigan car accident settlement stories
Below are some of our Michigan car accident settlement stories:
- $34.5 Million – A Michigan Auto Law attorney and his team secured the largest-reported tractor-trailer crash settlement in the U.S. for the year of this crash. It is the largest truck settlement to date by any Michigan attorney or law firm. The defense’s “final offer” before trial was $14 million. The case settled for $34.5 million in trial.
- $14.3 Million – Our attorneys won this truck accident verdict in Clinton County in a case involving a traumatic brain injury, extensive economic damages and loss of consortium. The defense’s final pre-trial settlement offer was $25,000. This was the largest-reported motor vehicle trial verdict in Michigan for that year.
- $13.5 Million – Our attorneys settled a case for a victim in a car vs. tractor trailer crash who suffered major burn injuries.
- $10.5 Million Truck Crash Settlement – A Michigan Auto Law attorney obtained this recovery for a woman who was seriously injured when a truck crashed into her vehicle.
- $9 Million – Our attorneys obtained this recovery for a man who lost both of his legs in a rear-end collision. This was the largest pain and suffering trucking settlement of the preceding decade for a rear-end crash in the state. The insurance company for the trucking company attempted to settle this case for $1 million with the client’s previous attorney, who had urged the client to take this offer before a Michigan Auto Law attorney got involved in the case.
- $7 Million – This Oakland County wrongful death settlement involved a speeding driver.
- $6.2 million – This confidential out of state trucking death case was settled by a Michigan Auto Law attorney who was brought in to try the case by another attorney after the insurance company made a “final” offer of $1 million dollars to the widow of the man who was killed.
- $5.65 Million – This Macomb County case involved a car accident victim who suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- $5.1 Million – This Oakland County wrongful death settlement resulted from a rear-end collision.
- $4.25 Million – This Oakland County case involved a victim who suffered a mild traumatic brain injury after being struck head-on by a driver who crossed the centerline of the road.
- $3.5 Million – This settlement resulted from a wheel separation auto accident crash that caused the victim to suffer a TBI and cognitive impairment.
- $2.5 Million – This settlement involved a car accident victim who had to undergo spinal surgery for neck and back injuries.
- $2.1 Million – This Macomb County settlement involved a crash that caused the victim to suffer a serious head injury, headaches and traumatic optic neuropathy.
- $2.1 Million – This case involved a victim who suffered a TBI as a result of a Washtenaw County rear-end car accident.
- $2 Million – This case involved a car accident victim who suffered a concussion that was not accompanied by any loss of consciousness and there was no visible damage to the victim’s vehicle.
- $2 Million – This Detroit, Wayne County, car accident case involved a victim who suffered a head injury.
- $2 Million – This Bay County-area settlement for a lower back injury involved a rear-end collision that occurred because the at-fault driver was distracted and failed to see that traffic had stopped to due to construction being done on the road.
- $2 Million – This settlement for a broken leg that required surgery resulted from a head-on collision caused by a texting driver.
How can Michigan car accident injury victims learn from these car accident settlement stories?
Although people who have been injured in a Michigan car accident are frequently very interested in how other victims’ car accident settlement stories turned out, they’re mostly interested in trying to get an idea of what their own Michigan car accident settlement story might look like.
Fortunately, we can help with that too based on our attorneys’ years of experience in this area of law.
Our law firm has created a car accident settlement calculator, which allows injured car accident victims to estimate how much their case is worth and what a reasonable settlement amount would be.
Additionally, our calculator makes recommendations about whether a car accident victim even needs a lawyer (for many cases, such as for your mini tort settlement and for your auto No-Fault benefits, you do not need to hire a lawyer – and you should run away from lawyers who want to charge you an attorney fee on No-Fault benefits that are being paid voluntarily from your insurance company). Our calculator can help you decide on what your next steps should be if you’ve been injured in a car accident and whether you need to file a lawsuit to get the benefits and compensation you are entitled to.
Injured in a car accident? Call Michigan Auto Law now!
If you were injured in a car accident in Michigan and want a happy ending to your settlement story like the ones above, call now (855) 781-7747 for a free consultation with one of our experienced car accident attorneys. There is no cost or obligation. You can also visit our contact page or use the chat feature on our website.
Michigan Auto Law is Michigan’s largest and most successful law firm that specializes exclusively in helping people who have been injured in auto accidents.
Our secret? Our car accident lawyers deliberately handle fewer cases than other personal injury law firms. This allows us to focus more time and attention on our cases.
Unlike other law firms, our auto accident attorneys are never too busy to promptly return phone calls and answer questions.
We have more than 1,900 5-Star Reviews that reflect this care and attention to detail.
More importantly, this client-focused approach leads to better and faster settlements for our clients. Michigan Auto Law has recovered more million-dollar settlements and trial verdicts for motor vehicle accidents than any other lawyer or law firm in Michigan. We’ve also recovered the highest ever reported truck accident and car accident settlement in the state.
Call now so we can start making a real difference for you.