Applicants are encouraged to submit a persuasive message that shows how you would convince young drivers to reduce distractions while driving. Entries will be judged and critiqued on the following factors:
- Ability to persuade others, especially teen drivers, to stop texting while driving.
- Ability to grab the attention of your friends, peers and family.
- A clear and understandable message.
- Demonstration of your personal creativity and ingenuity.
- Please remember: Do not include any music or brands in submitted videos or graphics that you do not have permission to use.
The following are examples of the types of submissions our judges are looking for with this scholarship program. To see more examples please visit the Winning Submissions Page.
Video Submission Example
Graphic Submission Example
Graphics can be either a picture image (JPG or PNG file) or animated GIF that demonstrates visually and/or with words a persuasive message about distracted driving. Any mention of statistics must be sourced.
Tweet Submission Examples
Don’t let your last text be your last words. Stop Distracted Driving!
We all want to get home. Watch the road – NOT your phone!