Alexus began at Michigan Auto Law as a law clerk. During law school, she was a team leader and competitor for Wayne State Law School’s American Association for Justice National Mock Trial Team.
She recently assisted with a Macomb County car accident case that resulted in a $3.5 million settlement. The case involved a car accident victim who sustained severe brain injuries.
Wayne State Law School, Juris Doctor – Detroit, MI
- Moot Court Board Member, Chief Financial Officer
- Moot Court Oral Argument Competitor: Jerome Prince Memorial Evidence Competition, Brooklyn, NY
- Team Leader and Competitor: AAJ National Mock Trial Team
Grand Valley State University, Bachelor of Business Administration – Allendale, MI
- Dean’s List
- Graduated with Honors
Memberships and Affiliations
- Michigan Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Federal Eastern District
- Federal Western District
- $5 million judgment, Wayne County – Auto accident, wrongful death
- $5 million judgment, Genesee County – Auto accident