Our commitment to helping people injured in car accidents is strong as ever
Our commitment to our clients and to anyone seeking our help after a car accident is as strong as ever during this unprecedented COVID-19 health crisis.
The entire Michigan Auto Law legal team is mobilized and actively helping existing and new clients with their car accident cases from all across Michigan:
- Call us toll free anytime at (800) 777-0028 for a FREE CONSULTATION with our experienced auto accident attorneys.
- We make it easy and affordable to hire a Michigan Auto Law attorney because we get paid only if you win!
During this 3 week Stay-At-Home Order for Michigan residents, you can still connect with us at any time, day or night, without ever having to leave your home:
- If you are a current client, you will be able to communicate with your attorney and your team as normal.
- If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident and you need help now, call us toll free at (800) 777-0028 for a free consultation. We are available 24/7 to take your call.
- You can e-mail us 24/7 at [email protected]
- You can “chat” with us on our website 24/7.
Nothing will change about our attorneys’ commitment to providing our clients with the same caring and excellent communication that Michigan Auto Law has always been known for – you can read 5-Star reviews from real clients we have helped here.
And nothing will change with the top-reported results that we deliver for our clients, which year after year include the top reported settlements and trial verdicts for a car accident and truck accident in Michigan.
We thank you for your patience, your understanding and for placing your trust in Michigan Auto Law. We remain here for you, and our attorneys and professional staff are working as hard as ever for you now.
What Michigan Auto Law can do for YOU!
We’ve made substantial investments in technology, allowing our lawyers and professional staff to work uninterrupted on your cases.
These investments in technology allow us to:
- Be available NOW when you need us! – We are ready to answer your phone call about your car accident case or the case of a loved one. We can start the process to help you now.
- Help includes getting your medical bills and lost wages paid – Time is of the essence, which is why the first thing our lawyers will do is make sure that your auto insurance company is paying for your medical bills, reimbursing you for the wages you’ve lost because your injuries prevent you from returning to work and paying the people who are providing you with attendant care and replacement services.
- Keep you up-to-date – Our lawyers and professional staff continue to stay in frequent contact with you to keep you up-to-date on the status of and any recent developments on your case.
- Start a lawsuit – If your auto insurance company is ignoring legal obligations to you by refusing to pay – or cutting off – No-Fault benefits, then our lawyers are e-filing lawsuits to stop delays and denials and to force insurance companies to do what the law says they must.
- Moving Your Case as Quickly as Possible – Our attorneys are conducting tele-conference meetings, status hearings and motions to continue to move cases as quickly as possible for our clients.
- Settling cases – Our attorneys are continuing to secure excellent settlements for our clients, whether it is as part of a lawsuit or before a lawsuit even needs to be filed. A track record of top results, including the highest ever settlement in this state for an auto accident and truck accident, means our attorneys can settle cases faster and for more money for our clients.
- Find out what your case is worth – Using our “Car Accident Settlement Calculator,” you can find out what your car accident case may be worth and how we can help you with getting the benefits and compensation you deserve.
We want everyone to stay safe during COVID-19
We are taking the health threats of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) very seriously and we will continue to follow the guidance of the CDC and state authorities to ensure your and our employees’ safety and to limit everyone’s potential exposure to the virus during these trying times.