This first ever legal seminar helped auto lawyers from across America better protect and represent their clients
Last week, I had the pleasure of moderating a very special legal seminar for auto accident lawyers from across the U.S. The seminar was a huge success, and for this I want to give a special thank you to Kathy Osborne of 360Advocacy.
I also want to give a special thank you to all of my faculty, who are some of the very best auto accident trial lawyers in America today. In addition to being great lawyers, these are personal friends of mine and great people who I have shared with for years.
I also had one of the top trucking accident defense insurance lawyers in America, Rich Holmes, as a speaker. Rich and I have developed a strong respect for each other while litigating truck accident cases against each other in Michigan for the past 20 years, and as he said in his speech, he just couldn’t resist my invitation to come and tell a room full of personal injury lawyers all of the things they do wrong.
Thanks to everyone:
- Joseph A. Fried of Fried Rogers Goldberg, Atlanta, GA
- Michael Leizerman of EJ Leizerman & Associates, Toledo, OH
- Steven “Woody” Igou of Law Office of Steven Woody Igou, Orlando, FL
- Richard Holmes of Holmes & Wisely, Grand Rapids, MI
- William W. Decker, Jr. of Law Offices of William W. Decker, Grand Rapids, MI
- Thomas P. Harding of the Trial Lawyers Advocacy Group, British Columbia, Canada
- Tom Metier of the Metier Law Firm, Fort Collins, CO
- Philip Miller of Philip Miller & Associates, Nashville, TN
- Jennifer Leonhardt Ojeda of Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable
- Lawrence M. Simon of Law Offices of Lawrence M. Simon, Ridgewood, NJ
- Dianne Jay Weaver of Weaver & Weaver, Jacksonville, FL
- Jeanmarie Whalen of Slawson Cunningham Whalen & Gaspary; West Palm Beach, FL
The Advanced Motor Vehicle Litigation Seminar was the legal conference to attend for lawyers looking to better protect auto accident victims. There has never been a seminar before that includes four days of teaching personal injury lawyers how to litigate car, truck and motorcycle accident cases. No other legal seminar has ever been so specialized and so comprehensive.
The seminar was a tremendous amount of work, but it was 100% worth it. The event was a smashing success. We focused on best litigation practices and proven trial techniques for auto accident injury lawsuits —with the objective of helping lawyers get the best possible settlement results and trial verdicts for their injured clients.
We’re already getting the ball rolling for the 2nd Annual Auto Accident Litigation Seminar in April, 2014.