If I could give Michigan Auto Law a million stars, I would. Jordan Jones is a phenominal attorney. I never had to wait for anything with him. Jordan was always there at every turn. He made this scary time in my life so smooth. If it were for him, I don’t know what I would I would have done. This law firm made me feel like family, as the entire staff is so warm. Jordan worked so hard for me to get what I deserved. I cannot thank him enough.LOAD MORE
Jordan has been named a Michigan Lawyers Weekly “Up & Coming Lawyer.”
Jordan has also been recognized in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch. This award acknowledges extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years with recognition based entirely on peer review.
Jordan has also been selected to the Michigan Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars list every year since 2015. Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The honor is limited to the top 5% of Michigan attorneys. This legal award is for Michigan attorneys who “have spent less than a decade in practice and display the ambition, drive, determination and accomplishments that makes them worthy of the title,” according to the state’s largest legal newspaper.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Board Member, American Association for Justice Trucking Litigation Group (2020 – present)
- Broker Committee Co-Chair, American Association for Justice Trucking Litigation Group (2019-2020)
- Side Underride Guard Committee Co-Chair, American Association for Justice Trucking Litigation Group (2020-2021)
- Litigation Advisory Board Member, Institute of Continuing Legal Education (2019 – present)
- Michigan Association for Justice, member
- American Association for Justice, member
- American Association for Justice Minority Caucus, member
- Washtenaw County Bar Association, member
- Speaker, "Truck Cases: Truck Anatomy 101"; Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles - Trucking Super Stars A-Z Series; Hosted from Los Angeles, CA; November 2020
- Speaker, "Investigative Tools for Trucking Cases"; New Jersey Association for Justice's Boardwalk Seminar; Hosted from Trenton, NJ; August 2020
- Speaker, "Using Medical Records to Prove Your Case"; 7th Annual No-Fault Summit, Institute for Continuing Legal Education (ICLE); Webinar - Michigan; May 2020
- Speaker, "Mining Data from Social Media Websites to Research Catastrophic Truck Crashes"; American Association for Justice Trucking Litigation Group; Palm Beach, FL; December 2019
- Speaker, "First-Party No-Fault Update 2019"; Institute for Continuing Legal Education (ICLE): On-demand video seminar; Ann Arbor, MI; October 2019
- Speaker, "Using the Rules and Regulations to Prove Your Trucking Case"; Texas Trial Lawyers Association; Horseshoe Bay, TX; August 2019
- Presenter, "How to Obtain the DAC Report Directly and Use it in Your Case"; Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys Webinar; National; July 2019
- Speaker, "Using the Rules and Regulations to Prove Your Trucking Case"; American Association for Justice Annual Conference; San Diego, CA; July 2019
- Speaker, "Settling the Trucking Case"; New Jersey Association for Justice's Boardwalk Seminar; Atlantic City, NJ; May 2019
- Speaker, "First-Party No Fault Update 2018"; Institute for Continuing Legal Education (ICLE), On-demand video seminar; Ann Arbor, MI; October 2018
Working with Jordan
Jordan prides himself on having excellent communication with the people he’s entrusted with helping. He believes the best way of protecting people who have been hurt, and providing them with the best legal representation possible, is through excellent communication throughout their lawsuits. Jordan’s highest priority is making sure his clients are completely satisfied, and that Michigan Auto Law gets them the best possible results.
Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, MI
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude – Top 20% of class
- Placed 2nd overall in a State Bar of Michigan writing competition
University of Windsor, Windsor, Canada
- Bachelor of Arts
- Graduated with Honors
Prior to Michigan Auto Law, Jordan worked for the Free Legal Aid Clinic, Inc., in Detroit, and also served on the Board of Directors.