When I first met Jeff, he was very polite and concerned. He offered to take my case. Jeff was really on his job. We actually became good friends throughout this process. He is an attorney that truly cares and takes care of business. I am very happy with Jeff and the outcome of my case.LOAD MORE
Working with Jeff
Jeff spearheads preliminary orientation of new clients. He is always here to answer clients’ questions and help them through the process of filing an auto accident lawsuit. Jeff performs thorough liability analysis in response to each client’s unique circumstances. He also advises people on how to properly approach their No-Fault insurers, as he is passionate about helping accident victims get the benefits they’re entitled.
Jeff’s goal is to make certain that each lawsuit he handles is properly positioned for settlement discussions and if necessary, litigation. Jeff uses his previous No-Fault litigation experience and knowledge of the issues and injuries involved to obtain the best possible results for his clients. He has great success in settling cases before litigation is required.
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, MI – Juris Doctor
- Wayne State University, Detroit, MI – Master of Business Administration
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Skupin & Lucas
- 20 years in auto industry, including with OEM’s and Tier 1 suppliers
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Association of Justice
- Michigan Association of Justice
- Speaker, "3116 – A Challenge To A Smooth Settlement"; Michigan Association for Justice’s 15th Annual No-Fault Institute; Novi, MI; October 2018