I must say that Alex is awesome! He was on his game. He answered all of my questions and concerns quickly. I felt like he really cared and did what was best for me. He was trusted fully. I would recommend others to come to Michigan Auto Law.LOAD MORE
Working with Alex
Alex prides himself on providing every client with the care and compassion they deserve during the difficult time after an accident. He believes that taking the time to listen to each client and providing excellent communication and information throughout litigation is what allows him to provide the most effective legal representation possible. Alex will fight for his clients against insurance companies and defense lawyers until they’re are completely satisfied and have received the best possible result.
Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, MI
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude – Top 20% of class
- Dean’s Scholar (for recognition of high academic achievement)
- Silver Key Award (for recognition of high academic achievement)
- Commissioner, Mock Trial
- TYLA Mock Trial Regional Champion (qualifying for the TYLA National Mock Trial Competition for the second time in school history)
- Hon. Lewis F. Powell Mock Trial Award (for recognition of outstanding trial advocacy skills)
- Book Award, Insurance Law
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science – Pre-Law
- Dean’s List
- Mock Trial Team, Outstanding Attorney Award
- Pre-Law Society, Vice President
- The Sudden Emergency Defense on Ice, State Bar of Michigan Negligence Law Section E-News, Issue 6 #4 (Summer 2015)
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Association for Justice
- Trucking Litigation Group
- Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group
- Ride Share Litigation Group
- Michigan Association for Justice
- Negligence Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan
Alex has been with the firm for several years, beginning as a law clerk. While in law school, he had the opportunity to first chair a felony jury trial at the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office in Detroit. Prior to attending law school, he was a judicial intern for the Honorable Ronald Lowe in the 35th District Court.
Alex is also an Assistant Coach of the TYLA Mock Trial Team at Wayne State University Law School.
- $1.85 million Macomb County Truck accident
- $1.5 million Calhoun County Wrongful death car accident
Prior to Michigan Auto Law, Alex worked for the Free Legal Aid Clinic, Inc., in Detroit where he represented those who experienced great barriers to justice on a pro-bono basis.
Alex has been selected as a Michigan Super Lawyers’ Rising Star every year since 2018. Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The honor is limited to the top 5% of Michigan attorneys. This legal award is for Michigan attorneys who “have spent less than a decade in practice and display the ambition, drive, determination and accomplishments that makes them worthy of the title,” according to the state’s largest legal newspaper.
- Speaker, “Implementation and Impact of the New Priority Rules”; No-Fault Reform: Recent Developments and Emerging Strategies, Institute for Continuing Legal Education (ICLE); Webinar ; November 2020
- Speaker, “Neutralizing Defense Surveillance”; American Association for Justice Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group Members Only Seminar; Washington, D.C.; December 2018