Michigan auto insurance attorneys share personal experiences from hundreds of car accident lawsuits and statistical data
Is the 2011 list of worst auto insurance companies in Michigan just our own opinion? Of course not. There is public data that we referenced in making this comprehensive list.
But with 17 auto insurance attorneys and 25 professional staff that deal every day with insurance company claims adjusters and defense attorneys from every auto insurance company that writes auto policies in Michigan, our list is also based upon first-hand experience of what we see and how our clients are treated.
Our insurance attorneys see something most people hopefully never will: how the auto insurance company you pay premiums to every year will actually honor its contractual promises when you need them after a serious car accident has occurred. And as the largest law firm in Michigan exclusively helping auto accident victims, it’s probably fair to say that we see more than anyone else how insurance companies actually treat their own customers in times of need.
The following factors were used to create the our list of the Worst Insurance Companies:
1. 2008 Auto Insurance Complaint Ratios from the State of Michigan Department of Energy, Labor and Economic Growth (DELEG)
2. J.D. Power & Associates Auto Claims Satisfaction Study, November 2009
3. FBIC Ranking Of Group Insurers Claims Payment Practices
1. Our own insurance attorneys’ and client-communicated experiences with insurance claims adjusters in Michigan after car accidents and truck accidents
2. Responsiveness to our attorneys through documentation and the handling of auto accident claims
3. Insurance company and insurance defense attorney tactics before and during trials, including video surveillance and how responsibly they handle customer claims
4. Insurance company responsiveness to legislative activities that directly affect No-Fault insurance costs in this state
– Steven M. Gursten is head of Michigan Auto Law. He is one of the nation’s top attorneys handling serious car and truck accident injury cases and No-Fault litigation. Michigan Auto Law has received the highest jury verdict for a car accident or truck accident in 2008, 2009 and 2010, according to Michigan Lawyers Weekly.
Additional resources to protect yourself:
Michigan Auto Law is the largest law firm exclusively handling car accident, truck accident and motorcycle accident cases throughout the entire state. We have offices in Farmington Hills, Detroit, Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids and Sterling Heights to better serve you. Call (800) 777-0028 for a free consultation with an auto accident attorney. We can help now.