How a tractor-trailer attorney can protect you
Tractor trailer (semi truck) accidents require special legal knowledge and protection
The tractor trailer attorneys at Michigan Auto Law understand what it’s like to be involved in an accident with a semi truck. For more than 50 years, we’ve provided legal representation to truck accident victims – and support to truck drivers – throughout Michigan who have been injured in accidents with tractor trailers and commercial vehicles.
Many of these tractor trailer accidents were due to the negligence of trucking companies who put their bottom line before safety.
For help from one of our tractor trailer attorneys now, call Michigan Auto Law at (800) 777.0028. There’s no cost or obligation.
Why you need a lawyer
Below we’ve provided a brief list of reasons you will likely need a tractor trailer lawyer on your side.
A tractor trailer lawyer can help:
- Investigate and preserve critical evidence – Today, many large trucking companies employ “rapid response teams” that arrive at the scene of a truck crash within hours – aiming to minimize damaging evidence, hamper legal investigations and avoid responsibility after they’ve caused preventable crashes. Michigan truck companies can also legally destroy critical evidence if they do not receive notice from an attorney to preserve it in time.
- Protect your legal rights – Truck accidents require specialized legal knowledge and skills, because they’re very different than car accidents. We will fight for you if a negligent truck company or your insurance company is trying to take advantage of you, and we will make sure you don’t miss any important filing deadlines.
- Find all of the insurance benefits, so you can have the best recovery possible – With truck accidents, there can be many hidden layers of insurance. An inexperienced tractor trailer attorney will not know how and where to find this important coverage.
- To help you provide for your family while you’re off of work: The cost of a serious injury from a tractor trailer accident can be overwhelming. And the hardship that comes along with not being able to work may seem unbearable as your mortgage or rent, household and grocery bills — and medical expenses — pile up. Our tractor trailer attorneys can help you recover these costs in most cases.
- Guide you through the legal process – Our attorneys can help you throughout every step of your truck accident lawsuit. We’re always here to answer your questions and navigate you through the legal and insurance process. You can rest assured that we have everything covered for you, from handling your lawsuit to communicating with your insurance adjusters. Every year, Michigan
Auto Law obtains the top reported verdict or settlement for truck accident lawsuits, according to Michigan Lawyers Weekly.
Call one of our attorneys today
Call Michigan Auto Law at (800) 777-0028 for help from one of our tractor trailer lawyers. The call and the advice are free, and we’re always here to answer your questions. You can also fill out our free consultation form.
For more information about Michigan Auto Law, take a look at our client testimonials, our 100 percent client satisfaction guarantee and our pressroom.