Testing for neck injuries following a car accident
Our injury attorneys review the diagnostic imaging tests often used to identify and diagnose neck injuries in auto accident victims
Proper screening and diagnosis of neck injuries plays a key role in the successful treatment and recovery for auto accident victims. For help from an injury attorney now, call Michigan Auto Law at (800) 777-0028. The call and the advice is free.
Below, we’ve provided a list of popular diagnostic tests for neck injury:
- CT Scans (Computerized Tomography),
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging),
- EMG (Electromyography),
- SPECT (Single-Photon Emission Computerized Tomography),
Those diagnostic tests are capable of identifying and diagnosing the following neck injuries and conditions:
- Herniated cervical discs,
- Protruding cervical discs,
- Ruptured discs,
- Bulging discs,
- Spinal cord injuries to the neck,
- Whiplash or soft tissue neck injuries,
- Neck sprains and strains.
Call Michigan Auto Law. Our injury attorneys can help.
If you have a neck injury to the neck due to another person’s negligence, you could be entitled to compensation for your losses.
Call Michigan Auto Law at (800) 777-0028. Our injury attorneys can answer all of your questions and ensure you get the proper testing for your neck injury. You can also fill out our consultation form.
There is no fee or obligation.