When do I need a Social Security Disability lawyer?
Why your auto accident injury case will call for help from a Michigan SSD lawyer
The application and appeals process for Social Security Disability is now closely connected with the success of your auto accident case in Michigan, and the total amount of your settlement. This is why the attorneys at Michigan Auto Law work with a Social Security Disability legal team, overseen by lawyers specializing in SSD appeals.
It is important to review your situation with a Social Security Disability lawyer if:
- Your automobile insurance company is requiring you to apply for Social Security Disability.
- Your auto insurance company is requiring you to repeatedly apply for Social Security Disability.
- Your auto insurance company is demanding you appeal a denial of SSD.
- Your auto insurance company is demanding you repeatedly appeal a denial of SSD.
- You are a former or existing Michigan Auto Law client and continue to receive medical treatment due to your injuries from a car accident.
- Your automobile insurance company has offered to hire a SSD lawyer to help you with an appeal. (Note: This is especially important if you are still injured from an accident or have a pending lawsuit arising from a serious crash.)
- If you simply have a question or a concern about Social Security Disability and your case.
Call Michigan Auto Law at (248) 353-7575, or fill out our free consultation form. We can help take the guess work out of this complicated process, so you can concentrate on recovering from your accident. There is absolutely no fee or obligation.