“Building a Top Auto Law Firm for the 21st Century”
November 5, 2015
Organization: New Jersey Association (NJAJ) for Justice
Event: Meadowlands Seminar
Presenter: Steven M. Gursten
Date: November 2015
Audience: Personal injury attorneys
- Combating the tort-reform propaganda about personal injury lawyers from insurance companies and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Evolving your car accident litigation.
- The advent of “Google cars” and what automobile accident lawsuits and liability will look like in the age of autonomous driverless vehicles.
- Running an environmentally friendly law office that’s great for clients and promotes attorney productivity.
- How good lawyers get rewarded and bad lawyers will be punished by reviews online.
Attorneys Steven Gursten, Jordan Jones to present cutting-edge auto accident litigation tips for New Jersey Association for Justice