Useful Links For Michigan Motorcyclists
The attorneys of Michigan Auto Law do not personally endorse any of these organizations. They are strictly listed to provide information about motorcycle safety, motorcycle laws, motorcycle training, and anything else a motorcyclist might need to properly drive in Michigan.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Motorcycle Safety Program
- Michigan Secretary of State Motorcycle Safety Program
- Michigan Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation
- Motorcycle Safety/Dynamics
- National Association of State Motorcycle Safety Administrators
- SMARTER: Skilled Motorcyclists Association – Responsible, Trained and Educated Riders, Inc.
General Motorcycle Info
- Midwest Police Motorcycle Training Inc.
- State of Michigan Rider and Safety Program
- Michigan Motorcycle Driver’s License
Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Can Help You
Michigan Auto Law has been exclusively handling auto negligence cases, including many motorcycle accident cases, for more than 50 years. We can help Michigan motorcycle accident victims and their family members better understand motorcycle insurance laws and what happens after someone has been seriously injured or wrongfully killed in a crash. If you have questions or wish to speak to a motorcycle accident attorney directly, please call Michigan Auto Law at (800) 777-0028 for a free case evaluation, or you can fill out our consultation form. There is absolutely no fee or obligation.