Michigan Auto Law’s Steve Gursten leads some of the best car accident lawyers in the nation at 360 Advocacy Auto Crash Conference
On April 7-8, 2019, I will be moderating and speaking at the 360 Advocacy’s cutting-edge “Auto Crash Litigation 6.0” national legal conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
I will be the conference’s first speaker, kicking things off with my presentation “Overcoming the Gap in Time/Delay in Diagnosis – These are Not Case Killers.”
I will also be presenting on “How To Get More Money on the Same Car Wreck Injury Case than Your Competitors.”
This seminar is meant to teach car accident lawyers how – through the proper case preparation, discovery, settlement negotiations and trial – they can get the settlements and trial awards that car accident victims deserve.
Our faculty will be sharing hard-won, experience-based proven tactics and strategies at the conference.
Here are the faculty speakers and legal topics they’ll each be presenting:
- Steve Gursten – Overcoming the Gap in Time/Delay in Diagnosis – These are Not Case Killers
- Bobby DiCello – Going on the Offensive Early – New Strategies for Opening Statement in an Auto Case
- Ed Capozzi – Proving Proximate Cause in Car Wreck Cases
- Matt Wright – Traumatic Sleep Deprivation (Always Present, Always Ignored) to Prove Economic Disability for Life Care Plans
- Eric Penn – Jury Selection in Motor Vehicle Crash Cases: Thoughts, Strategies & Trial Sequencing
- Ben Cloward – Case Study: $3M Verdict on Low Impact Case with a $0 Offer
- Steve Gursten – How To Get More Money on the Same Car Wreck Injury Case than Your Competitors
- Dusti Harvey and Brady Pofahl – Securing Full Compensation for the Elderly and the Very Young
- Steve Gorny – Is the Roadway to Blame? Address Defects, Signals, Sight Lines, Etc.
- Joe Camerlengo – How to Get Commercial Truck Driving Standards to Apply to Your Car Wreck Case
- Allegra Carpenter – Seeing is Believing – Low Cost Tips and Tricks for Illustrating Liability and Damages
- Dan Munley – How to Get and How to Use a Defendant’s Cell Phone Records to Explode Case Value
- Betsy Greene – How to Get Your Client a Great Recovery Even When You Face Massive Health Liens
- Karonnie Truzy – Tips on How to Handle Allegations of Comparative Negligence -Lessons on How to Survive and Even Thrive in a Contributory Negligence State
- Hugh McAngus – Using FMCSA Records to Prove Aggravated Liability in Trucking Cases