Michigan Auto Law’s Steve Gursten leads some of the best car accident lawyers in the nation at 360 Advocacy Auto Crash Conference
On April 7-8, 2019, I will be moderating and speaking at the 360 Advocacy’s cutting-edge “Auto Crash Litigation 6.0” national legal conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
I will be the conference’s first speaker, kicking things off with my presentation “Overcoming the Gap in Time/Delay in Diagnosis – These are Not Case Killers.”
I will also be presenting on “How To Get More Money on the Same Car Wreck Injury Case than Your Competitors.”
This seminar is meant to teach car accident lawyers how – through the proper case preparation, discovery, settlement negotiations and trial – they can get the settlements and trial awards that car accident victims deserve.
Our faculty will be sharing hard-won, experience-based proven tactics and strategies at the conference.
Here are the faculty speakers and legal topics they’ll each be presenting:
- Steve Gursten – Overcoming the Gap in Time/Delay in Diagnosis – These are Not Case Killers
- Bobby DiCello – Going on the Offensive Early – New Strategies for Opening Statement in an Auto Case
- Ed Capozzi – Proving Proximate Cause in Car Wreck Cases
- Matt Wright – Traumatic Sleep Deprivation (Always Present, Always Ignored) to Prove Economic Disability for Life Care Plans
- Eric Penn – Jury Selection in Motor Vehicle Crash Cases: Thoughts, Strategies & Trial Sequencing
- Ben Cloward – Case Study: $3M Verdict on Low Impact Case with a $0 Offer
- Steve Gursten – How To Get More Money on the Same Car Wreck Injury Case than Your Competitors
- Dusti Harvey and Brady Pofahl – Securing Full Compensation for the Elderly and the Very Young
- Steve Gorny – Is the Roadway to Blame? Address Defects, Signals, Sight Lines, Etc.
- Joe Camerlengo – How to Get Commercial Truck Driving Standards to Apply to Your Car Wreck Case
- Allegra Carpenter – Seeing is Believing – Low Cost Tips and Tricks for Illustrating Liability and Damages
- Dan Munley – How to Get and How to Use a Defendant’s Cell Phone Records to Explode Case Value
- Betsy Greene – How to Get Your Client a Great Recovery Even When You Face Massive Health Liens
- Karonnie Truzy – Tips on How to Handle Allegations of Comparative Negligence -Lessons on How to Survive and Even Thrive in a Contributory Negligence State
- Hugh McAngus – Using FMCSA Records to Prove Aggravated Liability in Trucking Cases
4 Replies to “Steve Gursten teaches car accident lawyers at Auto Crash seminar”
Good post! We will be linking to this particularly great post on our site. Keep up the great writing
hello my name is johnnykhask good your article and comments thank you
poker yulduzlari depozit bonuslari / bepul kazino o’yinlari uni boy urdi / Kuponni qanday olish kerakligi haqida 1xbet