Michigan Auto Law attorneys to discuss No-Fault lawsuits and trial strategies at Michigan Association for Justice No-Fault Institute Seminar
Attorneys from Michigan Auto Law will be speaking today during the Michigan Association For Justice 9th Annual No-Fault Institute seminar.
The timing is especially important this year, as the Michigan No-Fault law is under attack by the four-justice majority of Michigan Supreme Court and the Michigan Legislature, which are looking to aid the state’s auto insurance companies at the expense of the people in Michigan, and auto accident victims who depend on No-Fault insurance in particular.
The seminar is called “The Assault on Auto No-Fault: A War on Many Fronts.” The seminar will be tomorrow and Friday, at the Westin in Southfield.
The first topic is “The insurance industry: understanding their tactics (approaches, tactics, experts, claims personnel… continued).”
Other topics that will be discussed include:
- Recent Michigan Supreme Court decisions:
- Proposed new No-Fault “reform” legislation
- Insurer tactics of State Farm, Allstate and other Michigan-specific insurers
- Neck and back injury cases and related medicine
- MCCA: practices and personnel
- ACF Insurance Services: practices and personnel
- Representing medical providers and liens on provider recovery
- Recent No-Fault verdicts
The Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ) is the state’s largest organization of personal injury lawyers and consumer protection lawyers. The MAJ represents the needs of accident victims and victims of consumer fraud and insurance company abuse.
Seminars like this help our attorneys and other Michigan lawyers better protect auto accident victims, since their No-Fault rights are unfortunately very threatened right now.