Steven Gursten moderating trial lawyer advocacy seminar for Michigan Association for Justice today
The seminar is at the Westin Hotel in Southfield, Michigan. The purpose is to help Michigan attorneys sharpen their trial skills and understand the pervasive damage that 20 years of insurance company propaganda has caused in the courtrooms. It is also a necessity, given the increasingly hard-ball insurance company tactics, such as the notorious defense IME doctors who never find anything wrong with people, and other games that auto accident victims are exposed to today.
Here are a few of the topics we will address throughout the day:
- How to better connect with jurors in an age of insurance company bias and propaganda;
- The new science of trial lawyer advocacy;
- How to frame and sequence your case proof and choice theory;
- Increasing legitimate compensation for injuries suffered in auto accidents.
This seminar is an opportunity for attorneys to improve ourselves, so we can better protect and represent people who need our help.
The Michigan Association for Justice (MAJ) is the state’s largest organization of personal injury attorneys and consumer protection lawyers. The MAJ represents the needs of accident victims and victims of consumer fraud and insurance company abuse.
– Steve Gursten is head of Michigan Auto Law. He is president of the Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association and past chair of the Michigan Association for Justice Automobile Accident No-Fault Insurance Committee. Steve has received the highest auto or truck verdict or settlement in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011, according to published reports by Michigan Lawyers Weekly.
Michigan Auto Law is the largest law firm exclusively handling car accident, truck accident and motorcycle accident cases throughout the entire state. We have offices in Farmington Hills, Detroit, Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids and Sterling Heights. Call (800) 777-0028 for a free consultation with one of our Michigan personal injury lawyers today.