Within the past year Jordan has collected over $1.5 million in settlements for his clients including $250,000 in uninsured motorist benefits from a Monroe County accident. Jordan also wrote a brief which was awarded $825,000 through disputed arbitration for a case involving a roll-over auto accident.
Jordan has extensive experience representing hundreds of auto accident victims for first-party and third-party cases, as well as handling appeals, legal writing, and assisting on complex litigation cases. Jordan has also consulted with other law firms on significant cases, drafting complex appellate briefs and doing supporting research. Jordan has successfully appealed several orders in both state and federal appellate courts, even prompting a Michigan Court of Appeals panel to cancel oral arguments and issue a favorable opinion on the briefs alone.
Legal Honors and Awards
- Youngest person asked to serve as a judge for Regional Quarterfinals in the 2017 National Moot Court Competition hosted by the American College of Trial Lawyers.
- Frequently selected as a judge for Wayne State University’s Moot Court program competitions
Pro Bono Work
- Worked for Free Legal Aid Clinic of Detroit while in law school
- Volunteers with the Genesee County Bar Association Annual Community Holiday Dinner
Wayne State University Law School – J.D.
- Editor-in-Chief of Wayne State University Moot Court Program
- Dean’s Scholar
- Awarded second place Individual Appellate Advocate at the Arthur Neef Moot Court Competition
- Semi-Finalist in Arthur Neef Moot Court Competition
- Semi-Finalist in Wayne State University’s Law Day Moot competition
- Served as Teaching Assistant in Contracts
Adrian College – B.A.
- Dean’s Scholar
- Member of Theta Alpha Phi honors fraternity
Memberships and Affiliations
Michigan Association for Justice
- Eastern District of Michigan
- Western District of Michigan
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals