I am grateful for the patience Jeremy had with me and die taking the time to answer all of my questions. I am grateful die the nurse case manager who was able to provide much needed help! This is not a easy process or wanted situation- but I felt like I was very well taken care and Michigan Auto Law cares about me personally.LOAD MORE
Jeremy has devoted his legal career to fighting on behalf of individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injury. Prior to joining Michigan Auto Law, Jeremy worked for personal injury law firms in Grand Rapids and Chicago.
- State Bar of Illinois
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Jeremy has received several legal distinctions throughout his career including selection as a Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney as well as inclusion in the 10 Best Attorneys for Chicago. He was also named to the Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under Age 40 list.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Michigan Association for Justice
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
University of Denver
- Sturm College of Law, Juris Doctor
University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Bachelor of Science, Double Major in Political Science and Behavioral Science
Working with Jeremy
Aside from his experience and impressive track record, Jeremy believes a successful attorney must not only be a trusted advocate on behalf of his clients, but also act as a counselor, friend and most importantly, an honest guide for his clients throughout the entire legal process. This means having outstanding communication with his clients and making it a priority that his clients are achieving the best results possible.
- $2 Million Kent County Truck Accident Settlement
- $1.25 Million Head-On Car Accident Settlement