Michigan Auto Law was ready and willing to take my case when another firm turned me down. My attorney Drew learned about me as a person and treated me as such, not as a number. He was very knowledgeable. Drew is a very busy attorney, but I could never tell. Anytime I needed him, he was readily available and excellent throughout. There is always a warm feeling coming into the office. Maureen was always at the front desk to greet me with a smile. Elise was there to help me understand this process and giving me the direction I needed to respond to particular matters. I am very happy with Michigan Auto Law and all that they have offered me in my time of need.LOAD MORE
Auto accident attorney Drew Ruby has extensive experience working on auto accident and personal injury cases. Drew began turning heads even before beginning his legal career, winning “best oralist” in law school. Drew is regularly invited to judge moot court competitions at his alma matter, Detroit Mercy Law School and volunteers time helping law students improve on oral argument and legal research and writing.
During law school, Drew served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Rae Lee Chabot at the Sixth Judicial Circuit Court of Michigan.
Drew is licensed in all Michigan state courts; he is also licensed in federal court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude – Top 16% of class
- Dean’s Scholarship (awarded for high academic achievement)
- Ralph E. McDowell & Nancy A. Glen Scholarship (awarded for high academic achievement)
- Moot Court Board of Advocates – Executive Director
- National Child Welfare & Adoption Law Moot Court Competition – Quarterfinalist, Third Best Oralist Award
- Patrick A. Keenan Appellate Advocacy Competition – Champion, Third Best Oralist Award
- G. Mennen Williams Moot Court Competition – Pass with Distinction
- Book Awards: Criminal Procedure, Juvenile Appellate Clinic, Litigation Technology, Health Law LFP
- American Inns of Court – Pupil
Western Michigan University
- Bachelor of Arts, Film, Video, & Media Studies
- School of Communication Honors Graduate
- Dean’s Scholar
- Sigma Chi Fraternity – Pro-Consul (Vice-President)
Working with Drew
Auto accident attorney Drew Ruby is a zealous advocate for his clients and treats his role as a counselor and advocate for the injured with the utmost importance. Whether it’s meeting a client for the first time, or preparing them for each step of litigation, Drew is there to patiently guide his clients through the litigation process.
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Association for Justice
- Michigan Association for Justice
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Detroit Bar Association
- Negligence Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan