When I first got injured in my accident, I got online in search of an attorney. I wanted to do my own research and find my own representation. I didn’t want to fall into the hype of commercials that I see every day on television. Me finding Michigan Auto Law was one of the best things I could have done for myself. I was seriously injured and have had multiple surgeries. If I had not found Michigan Auto Law, I don’t know where I would be. I could not have asked for a better attorney in Chris Hunter. He was in my corner the minute I started to work with him. Chris Is stellar and exactly what I imagine an attorney should be when you hire one. I am so thankful for him.LOAD MORE
University of Akron School of Law
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Speaker, “Trying and Winning Difficult Cases”; Michigan Association for Justices’ No-Fault Institute XIX; Novi, MI; October 14, 2022
- Speaker, “Navigating the New No-Fault Law Changes”; Rotary Club of West Bloomfield; West Bloomfield, MI; September 2020
- Speaker, “12 Cases I Should Have Lost: A Non-Emotional Approach to Trial”; Michigan Association for Justice, No-Fault Seminar; Dearborn, MI; May 2017
- Speaker, “Panel Discussion on Trial Verdicts”; Michigan Association for Justice, Annual Meeting; Detroit, MI; September 2015
Memberships and Affiliations
Member of the Michigan Association for Justice
Chris has been named to DBusiness Magazine’s list of Top Lawyers in Metro Detroit for 2022 and 2023.
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Ohio
Chris joined Michigan Auto Law from the law firm of Bauer and Hunter, where he was a founding member and managing partner. He tried a multitude of civil cases in courts around the state including landlord-tenant, auto theft, commercial and personal property damage, insurance fraud, bodily injury and automobile No-Fault, as well as, dog bite and slip & fall cases.
- $1.3 Million Wayne County Truck Accident Judgment on a defense offer of $100,000