2016 KELSEY’S LAW SCHOLARSHIP
Stop Distracted Driving Contest
Applicants are encouraged to submit a persuasive message that shows how you would convince young drivers to reduce distractions while driving. Entries will be judged and critiqued on the following factors:
- Ability to persuade others, especially teen drivers, to stop texting while driving.
- Ability to grab the attention of your friends, peers and family.
- A clear and understandable message.
- Demonstration of your personal creativity and ingenuity.
- Please remember: Do not include any music or brands in submitted videos or graphics that you do not have permission to use.
The following are examples of the types of submissions our judges are looking for with this scholarship program. These are not actual submissions and should be used only as an idea generator for potential applicants:
Video Submission Example
Graphic Submission Example
Graphics can be either a picture image (JPG or PNG file) or animated GIF that demonstrates visually and/or with words a persuasive message about distracted driving. Any mention of statistics must be sourced.
Tweet Submission Examples
If you have any additional questions that cannot be answered on our FAQs page e-mail us at email@example.com.