Redford’s Most Dangerous Intersections
The lawyers of Michigan Auto Law are often asked where dangerous intersections exist in the suburbs of metro Detroit. Below are helpful statistics to make drivers aware of high-risk areas:
Redford 2011 Top Ten High Crash Intersections
Source: Southeast Michigan Council of Governments
- Plymouth Rd @ Beech Daly Rd
- Inkster Rd @ Plymouth Rd
- 5 Mile Rd @ Beech Daly Rd
- N US 24 CD @ Schoolcraft Rd
- Telegraph Rd @ Joy Rd
- 6 Mile Rd @ Beech Daly Rd
- Inkster Rd @ Joy Rd
- Inkster Rd @ Schoolcraft Rd
- Beech Daly Rd @ Schoolcraft Rd
- Inkster Rd @ 5 Mile Rd
In addition to high crash intersections, our Redford attorneys are also asked when more car crashes take place. Consider the following from the 2010 Michigan Traffic Crash Facts:
Source: Michigan State Police, October 2010
- More fatal crashes occurred between 3:00 and 5:59 PM than any other time period.
- More fatal crashes occurred on Friday than any other day.
- More fatal crashes occurred in August than any other month.
To learn more about what to do after an auto accident has occurred, visit our Recent Car Accident FAQs page for further information.
Have you or someone you know been injured at one of these intersections in the Redford area? Contact an auto accident attorney at or fill out our free consultation form.
Redford Local Resources