Litigation Attorney (Trucking Accidents) (full-time, one position)
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan
Salary: EOE; $85,000.00/yr
Hours: 8AM to 5PM, M-F, 40 hrs/wk.
- Conduct legal research and draft and file motions, briefs, and other legal pleadings.
- Conduct discovery, including expert discovery.
- Attend court hearings and negotiate case settlements with insurance companies. Represent clients during facilitations, case evaluations, trials, and arbitrations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, and examine and cross-examine witnesses.
Attorney Qualifications Needed:
- Must have a Juris Doctor degree plus one year of no-fault automotive negligence experience. The one year must include experience with trucking accidents as well as experience researching state and federal trucking regulations. All experience may be acquired concurrently.
- Must be admitted or be immediately eligible for admission to State Bar of Michigan.
- Travel may be required, to be reimbursed.
Michigan Auto Law
30101 Northwestern Highway
Farmington Hills, MI, 48334