Top 8 questions to ask your car insurance agent
This list of questions will help you understand your options and choose the policy to best protect you
Below we’ve provided this list of questions to ask your insurance agent — before you buy Michigan No Fault for your car or truck.
It’s very important that you understand the answers so you can learn about your options, and purchase the car insurance that can best protect you. And if you don’t understand, speak up and ask questions. You can always call one of our insurance attorneys at (800) 777-0028 for free guidance or to look over your policy.
- What four types of mandatory automobile insurance coverage am I required by law to buy?
- What is the minimum amount I must be insured for?
- How high can I set my limits and what would the cost be?
- How do I know if the mandatory No Fault requirements of Michigan’s No Fault insurance Law apply to me?
- What are the consequences if I choose to not buy mandatory No Fault insurance for my car or truck?
- How, if at all, will uninsured and/or underinsured motorist insurance coverage protect me if I’m seriously injured in an auto accident?
- If I get collision insurance, which would be best for me: broad, standard or limited?
- What are the pros and cons of “coordinated” versus “uncoordinated” benefits?